If you are a victim of online fraud or encounter problems with an online shopping site:
If you have problems during a transaction, you can contact the seller, buyer or site operator directly. If those attempts are not successful, you should file a complaint with the following entities:
- the Attorney General’s office in your state
- your county or state consumer protection agency
- the Better Business Bureau: www.bbb.org
- the Federal Trade Commission: www.ftc.gov/
- the Internet Crime Complaint Center: www.ic3.gov
We’ve had quite a disturbing time dealing with Vonage, and I highly suggest any and all of you not to do business with them, due to their extreme disregard for customer service. If you experience such dissatisfaction with them or any other online business, use the above-listed sources as a contact and report them at once!